Kimball, NE (Population 2496)
Salary DOQ benefits
- $9.3 M Operating Budget; $18 M Total Budget, 40 employees.
- Full service City including utilities: Electric, Power Plant, Water, Wastewater, Landfill, and Garbage collection.
- Located in Western Nebraska. Main economic base is Agriculture and Oil & Gas Industries.
- Desire Bachelor's degree in public administration/related fields with 3 years supervisory/management experience in overseeing all phases of municipal government, including public works.
- Emphasis on professional team leadership, progressive attitude, effective communication, public relations, financial management and planning/development.
Ability to carry out city council/board of public works policies and strategies and work with department heads and staff. Visit web site at
www.kimballne.org for application. Submit application, resume, references and salary history in a sealed envelope marked "City Administrator Applicant" to Keith Prunty, Mayor, 223 South Chestnut Street, Kimball, NE 69145.
Open until filled. EOE
Library Director Kimball Public Library is seeking a full time Library Director. Level III or III-L Librarian Certification is preferred (Bachelor’s Degree). Minimum Level II Librarian Certification (HS diploma and 60 credit hours from a college). Submit a letter of interest, resume, City of Kimball employment application, and references to Jan Sears, 208 S. Walnut St., Kimball, NE 69145. First review of applications will begin on March 24, 2020. For more information contact the Kimball Public Library at (308) 235-4523. EOE
Library Director Job Description